Research current events related to fire protection system failure and post 2 separate events. Within your posting, describe how your chosen items tie into a review of the course thus far. You may use any outside resource for your research. Be sure to use proper citation.
all info is in file
if u need any help let me know
please comment on file
Underground Railroad Response
1) Length: minimum 700 words. Single or double space with standard margins. Also make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct
2) Content: Briefly describe your reaction to the book. Here are some suggestions to guide you: What about it stayed with you? Did it surprise you in any way? Overall, did you like/dislike, why? Even if you did not like the book, do you think it was a good choice for the common reader?
3) Answer one or two of the questions below:
Who do you connect with most in the novel and why?
Whitehead creates emotional instability for the reader: if things are going well, you get comfortable before a sudden tragedy. What does this sense of fear do to you as you’re reading?
Why do you think the author chose to portray a literal railroad? How did this aspect of magical realism impact your concept of how the real underground railroad worked?
The scenes on Randall’s plantation are horrificâ€”how did the writing affect you as a reader?
Turn in the completed Form 1040, the answers to the following questions, your assumptions, and a sheet showing any calculations you make to arrive at the tax due and answer the questions.
I need help for 4 short airtle at least 1 page about the Wall Street journal from 9/4/2017—9/10/2017
Need assistance with my assignment. All specifics are in attachment. Less than 5% plagiarism and grammar check! Here is one of the references needed!
Dyer, Jeffrey H., Godfrey, Paul, Bryce, David (2016). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases (1st ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
See atatched problems
propose a new law covering Global Internet sales (a hypothetical international law) which will help protect artist rights and ability to be compensated for creative works. Your new â€œlawâ€ needs to address these issues: 1. Artists Royalties and Compensation for Music Downloads and Streaming, both for performance and composition, 2. File Sharing law.
Present a short defense of your position on each issue and how the law supports artists rights (or not). Assume you are not bound by existing US or International regulations, but take into consideration the differences in US and European compensation and protection policies as they exist today. This â€œlawâ€ should be well written in a simple, easy to read form (no â€œlegaleseâ€ needed) and should be short and to the point. You need to cite any materials you use from your research.
You will be graded on the inclusion of all of these issues in your â€œlawâ€, as well as on the thoughtfulness of your research informed defense of your position.
- How artists royalties are determined for performers (Named artist on recording, other musicians on recordings) and composers and arrangers:
- Percentage of sales for each (named artist, musicians, composer, arranger)
- File Sharing from:
- public sites
- private sharing.
- Defend your choices, based on your research and discussion of this topic this week, describing how this law is fair to all parties – artists, online Music distributors and/or record companies, as well as consumers. References to existing law or other research should be included.
about the irony in the American and the Indiansâ€™ Revolution, comparing white freedom to Indian freedom.
3 separate questions.
Explain the problems associated with patient confidentiality. 100 words minimum
Explain the penalties for noncompliance with HIPAA. 100 words minimum
List and explain the patientsâ€™ rights under the Privacy Standards. 100 words minimum
Academicpapers.net is a pioneering academic writing service with a customer base comprising of thousands of students. We have hundreds of expert writers aboard working in collaboration with a diligent quality assurance team.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542