Write a 3- to 5-page annotated bibliography, in which you do the following:
- Write a reference citation for each of your five sources, ensuring adherence to proper APA formatting.
- Provide a summary for each article, followed by a critique and analysis, including the following:
- Appropriateness for the intended audience
- Authority or background of the author
- Limitations, depending on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias
- Research findings
- Usefulness of the source for your purposes
Note: Each annotation does not have to be long (2–3 paragraphs), but you need to take into consideration the points listed. Find five peer-reviewed articles on innovation related to business.
Attached is an example of what the annotated bibliography on innovation should look like.