The discussion questions are as follows:
Answer two (2)of those 6 questions based on this powerpoint.
1) .What do you feel are some of the benefits of conducting a conflict analysis?
- 2 ) Thinking of the ways that you use mediation in your professions, how can understanding mediation in other geographic regions help you in your day-to-day practices?
- 3) In your own lives, what are your disputes most driven by? (refer to Circle of Conflict)
- 4 ) Which principle/practice demonstrated in conflict transformation would you have the most difficult time with, and why? (Bush & Folger, pg. 67-68).
- 5 ) In what kind of situation would you utilize value centered mediation?
6.In a dispute, what form of identity do you use as a means of entitlement most?