The group of investors who saw your presentation several weeks ago seemed impressed and believed your business had potential. However, they gave you some feedback that you needed to hear. Your presentation did not include financials, organizational structure, employee skill sets, your background and brief bios of others involved, as well as who your stakeholders are and the nature of your commitment to them from an ethical standpoint.
Using this input plus the feedback you received from your instructor on the first part of your project, complete the finished version of your business plan presentation. You will update your MS PowerPoint presentation developed in Week 3 and prepare an additional 6 – 9 PowerPoint slides to address the following:
- Financial projections
- Sources of capital
- Organizational structure
- Key roles and the bios of those filling them.
- Employee skill sets needed
- Statement of commitment to the stakeholders.
Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_W5_A2.ppt.
By Tuesday, December 13, 2016, submit your business plan presentation to the W5: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
When creating your business plan presentation, include the following:
Business Plan Part I
- Title and business name.
- Describe the form of business ownership of your business and explain the advantages and disadvantages of establishing your business in this form.
- Identify the objective(s) of the business.
- Describe your intended customers.
- Marketing plan – Specifically describe your major product(s) or service(s).
- Marketing plan-Explain how you intend to promote your product(s) or service(s)
- Marketing plan- Discuss the pricing for your major products (items) or services.
- Marketing plan – Identify your channels of distribution; how you intend to get the products or services to your customers.
- Explain the economic factors that will impact your business.
- Identify your main competitors or competition factors that may impact your business.
Business Plan Part II
- Estimate of the amount of startup capital you will need, and examples of how the money will be used.
- Projected income – how much money you intend to make over the next year, month by month.
- Sources of finances – where you intend to get your startup funds
- Functions within the business.
- Key owners/staff and brief bios to include skills and qualifications needed for the business functions.
- Ethics and social responsibility statement.
- List of references using APA format of sources you used to research the business plan. Include at least three resources one of which may be your textbook.