Add to the already started PowerPoint.
- Evaluate the organizational culture and identify the problem(s).
- Discuss the implications and propose general solutions for the organization.
- Propose specific change management and organizational communications strategies for the organization.
- Each slide should include your key point(s). Do not place large blocks of text on the visual. Your presentation is not a means of presenting a short paper. In an actual presentation, you would not “read” from your slides but rather use them as prompts.
- Any notes or narration you would use in delivering this presentation to a group should be listed in the “notes” section of the slide.
- References should be listed at the bottom of the slide in slightly smaller text.
- Use clip art, AutoShapes, pictures, charts, tables, and diagrams to enhance but not overwhelm your content.
- Be mindful of the intended audience and seek to assess the presentation’s effectiveness by gauging audience comprehension (when possible).