This paper should apply an analytical method to answer a question of interpretation. The scene analysis should focus on a single scene of one of the films. You are encouraged to use the secondary readings as templates of form and method. These papers are NOT movie reviews or plot summaries; rather, they should demonstrate that some particular feature of the film has significance beyond the story and can be more fully understood in terms of formal construction, historical context, and/or political orientation. The analysis papers will be assessed according to the importance of the thesis, the appropriateness and persuasiveness of the use of evidence to support the thesis, the quality of writing, and the correctness of MLA-style in-text citations and Works Cited.
Guidelines for the short, weekly analysis presentations
1. Show us an image that you think is worth our attention: You’ll be saying, “Look!”
2. Give us the contextual information … if you have it … as you have it. (original, internal, external contexts?)
3. Use an appropriate set of the ideas that we’ve read about to “make your photograph talk.”
4. Explain the argument that your photograph makes.
5. Write a two-four page analysis to turn in on the day of your presentation … but DON’T READ your presentation: TALK TO us!
6. Each presenter will have 5 to 10 minutes to show, analyze, and discuss her or his photograph. Say what you must and can about the argument of your photograph and how the argument works, then trust us to talk with you productively.
This text is for presentation. All you need to do is write a three pages analysis paper. Here is the photo, and you can use others if you want. I shared some class notes to you.
As promised, an assignment. I want you to write a small paper (1 â€“ 2 pages at most) on how computer technology has helped almost everyone to continue to do their jobs during this crisis. You might highlight jobs that technology could not help (for example restaurant wait staff, even though restaurants are doing somewhat okay with take-out). You might also identify what new technologies would help improve the situation and return us to the surface faster.
Read the scenario provided below and incorporate the six pillars of character as you address a possible solution.
Mr. Y is a new teacher in his first 90 days of employment in his district. He has made friends with many staff members and invited them to visit his social network page. On his website, Mr. Y has listed quite a bit of personal information. One of his colleagues visited the site and became very concerned because the site included a statement that Mr. Y was attracted to young girls, stating â€œthe younger the better.â€
The colleague notified the principal of this information.
Consider the following questions and provide your responses in a 2 â€“ 3 page APA formatted paper.
- What possible issues/concerns might this scenario raise?
- In this situation, what are some potential negative consequences for the teacher, for the students and the school community?
- Which of the â€œSix Pillars of Characterâ€ do you believe Mr. Y has violated on his social media page?
- What responses/actions will result in a more positive outcome and/or what proactive measures might be considered?
The â€œSocial Mediaâ€ assignment
- Must be 2 to 3 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 1 scholarly source. You can use the Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources chart (Links to an external site.) to help you determine a proper scholarly source.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Here is a tutorial for in-text citations (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Use the APA References List page (Links to an external site.) to help you with this task. Here is a link to the APA Reference List template (Links to an external site.) located on that page.
- For help setting up your paper in APA style, please use the APA paper template (Links to an external site.) provided by the Ashford Writing Center.
- To assist you in completing the library research required for this assignment, view this Quick â€˜nâ€™ Dirty tutorial (Links to an external site.), which introduces the Ashford Library, the research process, and provides some library search tips. (Ashford University Library. (n.d). Quick â€˜nâ€™ Dirty [Video file]. Retrieved from http://library.ashford.edu/ (Links to an external site.))
Here are the take-home questions based on the story “nachman from los angeles.” you will need to look up most of the answers to these questions.
Here are the take-home questions based on the story “nachman from los angeles.” you will need to look up most of the answers to these questions. after you have answered the questions, at the end of your paper, list the resources you used to find the answers to these questions.
Questions inspired by “nachman from los angeles”
what is ?
what kinds of questions do metaphysicians try to answer?
who is bergson ?
what are some topics that bergson is famous for?
who is galois?
what is galois famous for?
who is zeno?
name an idea that zeno is famous for?
what is academic honesty?
what is plagiarism?
What is metaphysics?
Metaphysics is a philosophy branch that handles the first principles of things such as; cause, identity, time, cause and space. It tries to analyze reality concepts about the earth and things in it.
Questions Metaphysics tries to answer
This branch of philosophy tries to answer two basic questions; what is actually there and how what is there is like…
Get instant access to the full solution from by clicking the purchase button below Added to cart
Your company has decided to implement a human resource demographic portal.Under the system envisioned, employees would be able to change various personal information items themselves, such as name, address phone, marital status, etc.In addition, the employees would be able to change various payroll related items, such as 401k deduction percentages, the number of federal and state exemptions, as well as be able to view and print current and YTD pay information, including the current paycheck and check â€œstubâ€.Under the current system, employees must go to the HR office to make any changes â€“ there is no online access.
Your company already requires direct deposit for all employees, and under the new system, pay stubs would no longer be printed.Employees would be able to do this as needed through the portal.
There are many potential risks associated with this project.
- Your task is to Identify as many risks as you can (4 is the minimum, but feel free to identify more risks if you so desire).
- Determine the relative likelihood of each risk occurring (low, medium high)
- Propose at least one strategy for addressing each risk
- Describe the strategy in terms of the 4 risk responses (Avoidance, Transference, Mitigation, or Acceptance).
Remember that sometimes, risks are acceptable and can be taken, so long they are identified and a strategy to address the risk is presented.For example, driving a car is a risky venture, but to address that risk we have driverâ€™s education (mitigation), manufacturing safety standards (mitigation), insurance (transference), and staying at home (avoidance). Driving an older, unsafe vehicle by an unlicensed and uninsured motorist could be considered Acceptance.
Turn in as much as needed. (Sometimes less is more, sometimes more is more; itâ€™s your call.)
Support your strategies as needed.
Ref new 1/5/20
all the equipments in the word file
Already I choose this topic:
( consumer’s Satisfaction)
1000 word + power point for 5 minutes to discuss what i have written in the assignment .
Important point to be care when you see .
1) reference and in text citation
2 Your objectives could be like
To find out….
The topic is choosing a topic from the topics presented.
I choose consumer’s Satisfaction
Write objectives of my topic, then you start to write information about that.
It is necessary to obtain information from (5) secondary sources about my topic
Please see each section of the assignment in the document (bdf)
Similarity less than 5%
Turnitin report ne
Which of the following clarifies organizational structure andshows employees where they fit into a firm’s operations? A.) Delegation B.) Departmentalization C.) Organizational Charts D.) Mission Statements E.) Job Descriptions Attached
If the least core has only one allocation then that allocation is fair in the sense that it minimizes ….
Must be more than 300 words.
Must use at least 3 sources cited in APA format.
Do you think that there should be equal opportunity in a just society? What would you mean by this phrase? Do you think that it is a redvantages of applying this to our society?
Academicpapers.net is a pioneering academic writing service with a customer base comprising of thousands of students. We have hundreds of expert writers aboard working in collaboration with a diligent quality assurance team.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542