Answer each question in 150 words minimum each. Cite your references and assign references to each question.
- Imagine that you are a Controller for a large company in the Project Management Budget Office. Outline some of the reasons why you would use NPV, IRR, Payback Period when you are valuing projects and budgets. Remember to cite your references.
- Project valuation has become a large topic and point of discussion for many companies. Name some of the ways that your current or past employer used project valuation to rank projects, develop a capital budget, or through some expansion.
- Describe how net present value is used in the financial decision making process.
- Imagine that you are a Controller for a large company in the Project Management Budget Office. You are looking at several different sites to build a new facility for your company and different states are offering incentives. Outline how sunk and opportunity costs can affect your decision on where to build. Remember to cite your references.
- Review the financial considerations a company should make before investing in a project.
- Understand how net working capital, depreciation and interest influence the decision to buy or not to buy.
- Review the types of assumptions used in sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Describe how the options to expand or abandon a project are integrated in the capital budgeting process.
- Review the following article (attached article) and respond with your observations and thoughts.
Format References in APA format.