The Course Project consists of 10 Requirements for you to complete. The Course Project is due at the e
6. See the Syllabus section ”Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information. All of the you need to complete the Course Project is locatedin this Workbook.
• There are eight worksheets in the workbook you will need to complete.
• A list of March transactions
• A Chart of Accounts reference sheet
• A Grading Rubric to help explain what is expected
• Each worksheet has the Check Figures embedded as a comment.
You’ve just secured a new client in your accounting practice, Bethany’s Bicycle Corporation (BBC), a small business specializing in bicycle repair. The owner, Bethany Beck, is a terriic cyclist and bike rep but deinitely not an accountant. Your job is to help Bethany put his afairs in order. Luckily Bethany ha in operation for a month and things have not gotten too out of hand yet! Bethany has to submit his in statements to her investors and doesn’t know where to begin. It’s your job to go through the complete cycle to prepare the inancial statements for the BBC.