- In what ways do patient portals, health â€˜appsâ€™ and other patient-oriented technologies challenge how HIM professionals direct and/or secure the flow of healthcare information?
- What is the rationale for including consumers, patients, and families in new health care initiatives?
- Digital Health Technologies, Management and Leadership
- Baur C, Deering MJ. Chapter 21: Digital Health Technologies for Consumers, Patients, and Caregivers. In Laurinda Beebe Harman and Frances Cornelius. Ethical Challenges in the Management of Health Information, 3rd Edition (p.546-566). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning;. 2017.
- Mittlestadt BD, Floridi L. The Ethics of Big Data: Current and Foreseeable Issues in Biomedical Contexts. Science, Engineering & Ethics. 2016; 22: 303-341.