Based on your reading of chapter 22, write an essay which addresses the following questions: To what extend did the developments discussed in this chapter (feminism, globalization, and technological/energy change) have origins in the more distant past? To what extent did they signify something new?
- Submit to the Dropbox by 11.59 p.m., Sunday
- Be sure to base your response on the documents themselves and the information provided in the preceding chapter.
- As you plan your essay, be sure to pay attention to format instruction on the syllabus, and to the guide document on essays, located in the Course Overview page in the Start Here module.
The essay must be:
- Between 1000 and 1200 words in length
- Double-spaced, using a normal-sized font, such as Times New Roman 12-point
- Properly cited: Cite sourcesâ€”whether directly quoted, paraphrased or summarized–using Chicago-Style citation
- Use appropriate scholarly sources rather than dubious sources such as Wikipedia
- Plagiarism free: Contain no plagiarism whatsoever; any plagiarized material will receive zero points and may result in further action as per College policy
- Submitted to the course Dropbox in Word .doc, .docx, or in .rtf format
- Be sure that your essay actually points to evidence from the documents. Show me, donâ€™t just tell me.
- The Dropbox folder for Essay 1 will not open until students have taken the Plagiarism Tutorial and Quiz, located in the â€œQuizzesâ€ section of the D2L site.