- MIS 303 Excel Project 2-Bonus-SPR20 (14.866 KB)
- Download and save the attached Excel file (MIS 303 Excel Project 2-Bonus-SPR20.xlsx) on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the â€œInstructionsâ€ sheet of this file.
- Complete the project, that is the column of 2020 figures based on these instructions.
- Make sure to have all formulas where needed. Missing any single formula will cost you points.
- Upload your Excel file into Bb for grading by the next session (April 30).
- Please note that this project is “Optional“. That means, if you do it, you have an extra grade to boost your current course average and there will be no penalty or harm to your current course average if you decide not to do it.
* All assignments must be submitted via Blackboard by the deadlines in order to receive credits.
* It is your responsibility to ensure that your submitted solution satisfies all requirements.
* If your submitted solution failed to satisfy any of the requirements, you will not receive credits. There is no such thing as a â€œpartially correct solutionâ€. A solution is either correct or incorrect.
Please join me in many Virtual Office Hours that I announce each week via an email. Here are the hours for this week:
- Monday, April 27, 8:00-9:00 pm.