In this assignment, you will create a practical and professional
document that will represent the level of work that is expected from
modern professional policy analysts. Use the information from the
worksheet you completed for Assignment 4 to build on for this
Use the Internet to research
the global / international issue or challenge selected in Assignment 4
and locate professional viewpoints on the topic.
There should be seven (7) main sections to the Policy Analysis Paper:
- Problem definition
- Issue analysis
- Proposed solutions
- Strategic recommendations
- Weaknesses and limitations
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Note: You may add sections or subsections to your Policy Analysis Paper. You may include tables and charts in the page length.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) real-world policy issue and provide a description of the issue.
- Analyze the major costs and major benefits of the issue.
- Recommend three (3) courses of action.
at least three to five (3-5) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed
references (no more than one  used previously), published within the
last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a
reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The
reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
- Analyze the core controversies, theories and rationale surrounding global public administration.
the multidisciplinary nature of international public administration by
establishing connections with the disciplines that have shaped and
continue to influence the field.
- Identify the impact of cultural competence and protocol on international relations.
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Identify the significance of key actors and stakeholders impacting global public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.