https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Liz https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png Liz2022-07-20 19:56:522022-07-20 19:56:52Research paper for Human Resource Managment using Annotated Bibliography that I have already prepared.
- Throughout this course you have been required to conduct a comprehensive literature search on a human resource process that occurred in your workplace or that needs to occur. By the end of this workshop you are to submit that work for grading.
- From your literature search, you have developed an annotated bibliography in APA format. Your annotated bibliography should include the reference for the article, and a brief summative paragraph following each reference regarding the article contents. A minimum of 10 articles is required.
- Develop articles that describe and discuss the topics you have covered in this course which prepared you for your interview with the VP (or the highest officer) of Human Resources at your facility for your practicum experience.
- Be sure to use appropriate grammar and APA format in the narrative of each annotation.
- When you’ve completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox by the end of the workshop.
Criteria 50–40 Points 39-29 Points 28-18 Points 17-0 Points Content Covers all aspects of the specific HR literature search process with an annotated bibliography that is a summative paragraph for all to required references. Addresses most of the objectives of the assignment and stays focused on the topic. Provides supporting details and insights for Human Resources. Displays some critical thinking and analytical skills. Only 6-8 are properly annotated bibliography. Addresses some of the objectives of the assignment. Provides some supporting details and insights that prove thesis. Does not utilize critical thinking and analytical skills. Only 5 annotated bibliographies are submitted. Doesn’t address the objectives of the assignment. Provides no evidence of critical analysis. Does not effectively organize content.
Less than 5 annotated bibliographies are submitted.
Criteria 35-29 Points 28-22 Points 21-15 Points 14-0 Points Research Strong, relevant, scholarly and evidenced based research applied to HR. Strategies and recommendations from Fried & Fottler applied. Facts are either in the writer’s words or else are correctly cited. Sources well selected to support Human Resource process. Only some research sources included. Facts are either in the writer’s words or else are correctly cited. Only one or more strategies applied from Fried & Fottler. Few sources supporting human resource process. Sources insignificant or unsubstantiated or not required amount of articles.
Fried & Fottler’s strategies not applied.
No relevant, scholarly and evidenced based resources. Criteria 30-25 Points 24-19 Points 18-13 Points 12-0 Points Annotated Annotated bibliography is succinct and summative; combines research and analysis to form new insights. Annotated bibliography conclusions and recommendations are logical and reasonable; combines research and analysis to form some new insights.
Annotated bibliography conclusions and recommendations are questionable and not reasonable; does not combine research and analysis to form new insights. Minimal analysis. Conclusions and recommendations are not logical and not reasonable; does not combine research and analysis to form new insights. Criteria 20-17 Points 16-13 Points 12-9 Points 8-0 Point Grammar and Mechanics There are no errors in mechanics, usage, grammar or spelling. All required elements of the assignment are met. There are minor errors in mechanics, usage, grammar or spelling. Most required elements of the assignment are met. Relatively few errors in mechanics, usage, grammar or spelling. Some required elements of the assignment are met. Significant errors in mechanics, usage, grammar or spelling. Diction weak or inappropriate. Few required elements of the assignment are met. Criteria 15-12 Points 11-8 Points 7-4 Points 3-0 Points Format Appearance is readable and neat. Correct use of APA formatting. Appearance is readable and neat. Most of annotated bibliography r uses correct APA formatting. In-text citations and references used correctly. Readability and neatness of work are compromised by errors. APA format is inconsistent and inadequate. Reference page is inconsistent with APA format, in-text citations are missing. Disorderliness of work makes it difficult to read. APA formatting is not used. References and in-text citations are missing or incomplete. Total Points 150