Risk Matrix – Welfare Crisis
Include a minimum of ten risks in the matrix.
Develop a risk matrix for your project, using the Risk Matrix Template . Include a minimum of ten risks. Fill in all parts of the template.
- Describe at least ten risks for a project.
- Describe the probability and severity of each risk. (Record this
information in the Probability and Importance column of the matrix.)
- Describe mitigation factors to minimize each risk. (Record this information in the Respond to Risk column of the matrix.)
- Describe the communication plan to inform stakeholders of risk
factors. (Record this information in the Action Plan column of the
Be sure to include plenty of detail in your risk matrix so your risk management plan is clear.
- Written communication: Ensure that your writing is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Number of resources: No resources are required for this assessment.