Go to the web site www.stocktrak.com; log in with the information I offer.
Stocktrak Trading Requirements
You have a 200 trades limit on your account. Please do the following (required) trades in addition to the trades you are executing to generate portfolio wealth.
1. Buy at least one stock from each of the following regions:
iii. Latin America
2. Short a U.S. or Canadian stock
3. Buy or Write a U.S. option (simple)
4. Buy a U.S. Mutual Fund
5. Buy or Short a futures contract, from U.S. and/or Europe, from the i. Interest Rates & Bonds category and from the ii. Other (commodities such as livestock, not Stock Indices or Interest Rates Indices) category.
6. Buy or Short a U.S. Futures Option.
7. Buy a U.S. Bond
8. Buy a U.S. Spot (also called the commodity market or cash market)
Note 1, there are 13 specified trades above.
Note 2, as your broker Stocktrak is domiciled in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and many of the trades are from the U.S. markets the currency may well be USD. Your endowment is CDN $10,000,000 . That is, you will have some foreign exchange rate risk (between the USD/CDN $) and depending on your other investments may have other currency risk in addition to your investment risk.
Note 3, the commissions to make transactions are low cost but nevertheless you do have these expenses.
Note 4, you need to ensure your trades are executed and recorded in your transaction history. There can be delays in transactions being completed as well as remaining in your portfolio long enough to cause you to have some risk exposure.