IF YOU COPY/ PARAPHRASE AND PLAGIARIZE FROM ONLINE SOURCE, I WILL WITHDRAW. I USE TURNITIN PLAGIARISM CHECKER
The Assignment is your opportunity to bring all your
learning together. This Strategic Management Plan
presentation is an in-depth case study analysis of the
company of your choice. Click here for Project Guidelines which are also available in Doc
You may choose either a large, well-known Fortune 1,000 company
that has information readily available, or a smaller company
in your city or town which has information in the local
press (the larger company may be easier). Pretend that you
are a business and strategy consultant hired by one of your
chosen company’s executives to present the new strategic
plan to the Board of Directors (BoD).
You will create this Assignment in a PowerPoint presentation
format. Use a bulleted list for each slide (page) and
support the bulleted ideas in the Notes section of the
slide. Use APA format and citation style in the notes
description section. Do include a references page at the end
of the presentation for the outside sources you used and
integrated in the presentation itself. In addition, follow
the Final Project Guidelines.
- Company Background
- Company Vision and Mission Statements
- Leadership and Organizational Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics, and
Policies Empowering Action
- External Analysis (Opportunities and Threats) and Global
- Internal Analysis (Strengths and Weaknesses), Strategic
Control and Continuous Improvement
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Analysis and Choice
- Generic and Grand Strategies
- Long-Term Objectives and Strategies
- Short-Term Objectives, Functional Tactics, and
- Restructuring, Reengineering and Refocusing
- Develop a strategic plan.
- Modify a Fortune 1000 company’s strategic planning mode
to include an entrepreneurial mode.
- Create a new grand strategy for long term growth.
- Create presentation in PowerPoint format.