4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Disease website. Choose one journal, article, or case study and explain the type of research design that was used in this study. Summarize your source, and be sure to include an explanation of the following questions in your response:
- Is it evident that primary, secondary, or meta-analysis was used?
- What role did surveys play, if any? Explain.
- Were there any flaws or discrepancies in the data? Why or why not?
- Locate two journal articles, one that uses descriptive epidemiology, and the other that uses analytic epidemiology. Summarize each article and compare and contrast the research designs.
The assignment should be between 1500 and 2000 words in length and contain at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook and provided material. Please submit your assignment in one APA formatted document. The completion certificate can be submitted as a separate file.