BUSINESS PLAN PAPER
Your business plan must include the following:
1. Introduction of the proposed business;
2. Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business;
3. Description of the specific steps needed to be followed to successfully and legally start the business;
4. A draft of a valid contract with a vendor, supplier, customer, etc. that illustrates all elements of a contract and takes into consideration some of the topics discussed in the contract chapters;
5. Possible ethical considerations for your business, including any social responsibility plans or attitudes that your business will embrace;
6. Description of a possible disagreement that could be encountered among the partners or investors and shareholders; and
7. Illustration of the various ways the disagreement could be resolved (referring back to the formal documents, such as the articles of incorporation or the partnership agreement).
This paper must be 1,500â€“2,100 words, double-spaced, Times New Roman font or similar, and include at least 3 citations/sources in current APA format.