PUBLIC HEALTH : CROSS CONTAMINATION
DUE 4/15/18 11 P.M EST
BE ON TIME,READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ASKING FOR WORK
PART 1 ( You’re not doing this part, IT’S ALREADY DONE.. U MUST FOLLOW PAPER
(DIRECTIONS FROM ANNOTATED BIOGRAPHY) IS ATTACHED…. PLEASE FOLLOW
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE PAPER IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH PAPER
· A concise, 1- to 2-paragraph description of the focus area
· Sources: 6–10 recent (less than 5 years old) articles that support the topic of your Midterm Paper. A minimum of six of these articles must reflect primary peer-reviewed research. Beyond the minimum six primary research articles, you may add additional, high-quality secondary literature (reviews or meta-analyses), and you may use websites if from a scholarly and relevant source (e.g., EPA, NCHS, etc.).
· Annotation: For each research article, include the study aim, the methods used, and the findings. For each non-research source, provide a concise description of the relevant key points addressed in the source. Include in the annotation a brief description of how you plan to use each source (e.g., provides statistics for the problem, etc.)
· A reference page. Your references must follow APA formatting.
PART 2 (THIS IS THE PART YOU’RE DOING)
PAPER YOUR WRITING ON CROSS CONTAMINATION
An Annotated Bibliography on a water-related environmental health issue to prepare you for this Assignment (WHICH WAS CROSS CONTAMINATION). For the Midterm Paper Assignment, you use your Bibliography to help you write a 6–page paper about this topic. In your paper, present a logical and concise description of the environmental health issue and the public health significance in a background section. Include a detailed characterization of potential or likely exposures and the health impact on human populations. Describe any current public health actions, including activities, policies, or procedures to address the issue, or make recommendations for those that may be applied.
Your 6 page Midterm Paper is to follow APA format and must include the following sections: (USE SUB HEADERS)
· Title page
· Assessment of Exposure
· Assessment of Public Health Impact
· Current Status of Action or Proposed Action (U.S. or other relevant geographic location)
· APA formatted Reference List
The body of the paper is to be 6 pages, not including the title page and references. APA style headers are expected for each section, and you may use sub headers as needed for readability.