Action Plan for Community Change Signature Assignment
Now that you have informed your community, and persuaded them to be a part of this change, it is time to create an action plan to implement this change in the community. In this assignment, you create an action plan for implementing change, and demonstrate the role of the human service professional in advocating for change.
Review steps 3 through 7, as well as the examples listed under the “Examples” tab, in Related Toolkit 5, “Developing Strategic and Action Plans,” of the Community Tool Box, and Ch. 2, “Theoretical Frameworks for Community Change,” of Promoting Community Change for assistance with this assignment.
“Hello I did my week two assignment advocating for change with littering in the community”
Consider the need for social change within your community that you identified in Week 2, and the steps you have already taken to advocate for this change in Week 3.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper describing your action plan for creating that social change. Include the following:
- Explain the identified need for change and the mission of the project. (PSLO2)
- Select and justify a model of community change from Ch. 2, “Theoretical Frameworks for Community Change,” of Promoting Community Change (e.g., locality development, social planning, or social action) that would support the mission of the project and address the identified need. (PSLO1)
- Identify the behavioral and population-level objectives to describe the changes that should occur within the community. (PSLO2)
- Describe the strategies for how the mission and objectives will be accomplished. (PSLO4)
- Identify the action steps to implement the strategies to accomplish the mission and objectives. (PSLO3)
- Describe how your values and attitudes related to the field of human services will help to create this social change. (PSLO5)
Include a minimum of three sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.