For this assignment, imagine that the CEO has asked human resources department to review the company’s policies. You have been personally asked to identify an issue you feel needs addressing, to evaluate different parameters for ethically deciding on how to address the issue, and then to evaluate various polices and propose a policy that the company can implement to addresses the chosen issue. As you can see, you have already accomplished many of these points in the previous components of your assignment (in Units 2 and 7). Unit 2 & 7 will be upload once accepted assignment. In this assignment, consolidate those pieces and add additional information to complete the evaluation and recommendation to the CEO. Length of paper is 2,500 words, double â€“spaced pages, font, and font size Arial, 10 point. You must have a minimum of four resources. In your paper:
- Describe an ethical dilemma and its importance and relevance.
- Identify the various stakeholders and their positions.
- Evaluate an ethical decision-making model, apply it to the chosen issue, and analyze options for resolving this ethical dilemma.
- Recommend a corporate policy for resolving the issue and support the recommendation with well-reasoned analysis and specific examples, including the impact on various stakeholders.
- Analyze and recommend a strategy for communicating the policy to the organization in a manner that meets the needs of the audience.
- Specify potential limitations of the policy and strategies for monitoring and compliance.