question number 1
â€œDescribe the culture of an organization you are familiar with. Identify some physical artifactsâ€”such as logo, mascot, building, advertising imagesâ€”associated with the company and discuss the underlying values these suggest. What did you learn?â€
question number 2
â€œHow would you suggest a leader overcome resistance to change that is going to cause some people to lose their jobs?â€
Use the links below to explore the epidemiology of Traumatic Brain Injuries:
Question:Injuries are the leading cause of death among children.Discuss why injury epidemiologic data is important when developing health policy.Use Traumatic Brain Injuries as an example.Make sure to include epidemiologic data to support your ideas.
97% of climate scientists believe that humans activities, such as the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation, are the leading causes of climate change. Do your own research on climate change. One of the consequences of a warming planet is a possible increase in diseases. Read the articles: “Climate Change Pushing Tropical Diseases Toward Arctic” and “As Earth Warms, the Diseases That May Lie within Permafrost Become a Bigger Worry“
Write an essay on the relationship between climate change and disease. The essay should answer the following questions:
- Describe how human activities have caused climate change. (based on your own research)
- Describe how tropical diseases will increase in more northern locations. Include an explanation of the different types disease that have already increased and other that may increase in the future. (based on article above)
- Describe how the melting permafrost may increase the occurrence of unusual diseases. Include an explanation of the different types of disease that have already increases and others that may increase in the future. (based on article above)
- What policies could be implemented to reduce the effects of climate change? (based on your own research)
- The assignment must fully answer all questions using data to support your ideas.
- Cite your sources within the body of your paper.
- The paper should be a minimum of two full pages long not counting your reference page.
- Include references in APA format.
- This assignment will be checked for plagiarism by SafeAssign. It must have less than a 20% match in order to be graded.