Avoid plagiarism, I want original text answer & not copied, matching ratio should not exceed 10%.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Assignment No: 2
Today, there is a great multitude and varieties of new products available in stores and online, from which consumers can choose. Think about the new products you’ve seen in the past two or three years, then choose a new product from any category.
1. How would you define the attributes and benefits of the chosen product?
2. Define the core, actual, and augmented product benefits.
3. Briefly describe the steps in the new product development process.
4. Each product will have a life cycle, although its exact shape and length are not known in advance. Explain each step in the PLC.
5. What are the dimensions upon which a company manages its product portfolio?