So far, you have chosen a topic and located resources for your Expository Essay. Continue developing your essay by developing a thesis statement and creating an outline.
- Review the media piece “The Writing Process” to help you develop your thesis statement and create your essay outline.
- Use the attached template “Expository Essay Outline” to create your outline.
- Incorporate any feedback you received on your thesis statement in the discussion this week.
- Use the Reading Strategies and Annotated Reference List assignment from Topic 2 to complete the references, in-text citation, and resource information in the Outline worksheet.
- Avoid using quotes in your outline. Instead, paraphrase your information.