all the question and only number 7 I need two different answer
1. Go to http://media.wiley.com/assets/165/44/jrnls_ABC_JB_lipson803.pdf and read and summarize “Comunity of the Mind,” beginning on page 9, and “Voicelessness,” beginning on page 12, in “The Rsponsible Plagiarist: Understanding Students Who Misuse Sources,” by Abigail Lipson and Sheila M. Reindl.
2. Go to http://static.schoolrack.com/files/34213/220710/Chapter_4-Part_3.pdf. Read and summarize “Superman and Me” by Sherman Alexie.
3. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_kovacs_tracking_the_trackers. View and summarize “Tracking our online Trackers.”
4. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles. View and summarize “Beware on line ‘filter bubbles.'”
5. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity. View and summarize “How schools kill creativity.
6. Go to https://secure.aworldatschool.org/page/content/the-text-of-malala-yousafzais-speech-at-the-united-nations/. Read and summarize Malala Yousafzau’s speech to the UN.
Bring your summaries to class on your USB drive and email them to yourself. No excuses.
7. Using the summaries you wrote about the videos and article, determine what the controlling idea is that flows through your thoughts. Form this into a working thesis statement. What ideas did you write that support this controlling idea? Form these into rough topic sentences. Then complete a rough draft of the voice paper. The rubric is under Course Documents. Print the draft BEFORE you get to the library so that I can get it from you there. (I WANT TWO OF THESE, ONE FOR MANSOUR AND ONE FOR ME)