i will neeed somebody to write a 5 paper research about Race Issues Across Generations in the period between 1945 to 1965 you will need to go by this outline: (you can use anything written in the outline also resources)
a. Baby Boomers 1945-1965
i. Means of exposure to the media
1. Primary Media
a. News paper
2. Secondary Media
ii. Images/attitudes expressed in the media
1. How are individuals being depicted?
a) Until the rise of television, People outside the south were not aware about what was going on.
2. How are groups of similar races being depicted?
a)Most were horrified with the beatings, murders, and other brutalities exposed by the media.
3. How are mixed racial groups being depicted? A) Whites were the main consumers of TV programming and of the advertised products, and by the early 1950s ratings illustrated that white Americans preferred shows with blacks in traditional stereotypic roles
iii. Applications of images and attitudes applied in real life
1. Many northern whites did not understand what was happening in the a a) South. Here the new medium of television delivered powerful images to the nation’s living room. Issues in real cases that could be directly linked to media depictions.
2. Issues in real cases that could be directly linked to media depictions
A ) The major thing that happened during this period is that TV started to become popular. People all around the stats became more aware about what is happening in the south. Also the media brought the inequalities and denials of basic civil rights in the South to the attention of the entire nation
iv. Improvements in racial relations?
1. Between this generation and prior generations
A lot of change happened during this time. It is improving, but did not end. We still face racial incidence, but after the civil right moment. Racial incidents are vanishing quickly
2. Within the years this generation covers
a) Although we still face it, racism is not accepted nether by law or individuals. The problem is that this is something people have different thoughts on, that it’s really hard to change it. The majority of people stand agents this issue, so the rest of these individuals are forced to take un-racial actions.