Assignment 4-4: Personality tests
Take the free tests and get the free results. Do not sign up for extended interpretation:
- Go to website http://www.colorquiz.com/cgi-bin/start2.cgi and take the color quiz.
Note your results.
- Go to website http://www.psychologytoday.com/pto/self_tests.php and take the locus of control test and anxiety test. Note your results.
- Go to website http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive and take the Big Five test. Note your results.
- Answer these questions for each test:
- How well did the test describe you?
- How valid (tests what it is supposed to) do you think the test is?
- How reliable (would give the same results if you took it again) do you think test was?
- In general what have you learned about yourself from all of the tests taken? Which ones were beneficial and why?…which ones were not and why?
Summarize your results and answer the questions for each test. Do this in word document and upload it to assignment 4-4.
Rubric for Assignment 4-4
|Summary of each test result:||2 points for each test|
|Answers for the 3 questions for each test:||3 points for each test ( 3 questions each)|