Each of the following components of the business plan should be used as
headings and begin on a separate page. For your chosen business: Create a
marketing plan and marketing strategy.
- Build a brand image.
- What forms of advertising and marketing will you use?
- How will you publicize your business?
- How will you tap into social media to advertise your business?
- How will you utilize personal selling to market your product.
- Discuss how you will finance your start up. Provide specific support for your response.
- Discuss how you will prepare for contingencies
- What will be your harvest plan?
- What are some important biblical concepts to consider in this part of the business plan?
(Must have textbook
Allen, K. L.
(2012). Launching new ventures (6th
ed.). Mason, OH: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9780538481793).