Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing the nutritional needs during a person’s different life stages (childhood, adulthood, pregnancy, lactation, and such). Include the following in your presentation: MUST INCLUDE SPEAKER NOTES FOR EACH SLIDE
- Define nutrient, energy, and fluid needs during each life stage.
- Describe nutrients of concern or special concerns during each life stage.
- Identify physical activity recommendations during each life stage.
- Discuss the following topics for the specified stages of life:
- Pregnancy – weight gain recommendations
- Lactation – benefits of breastfeeding
- Infancy – growth rate
- Childhood – helping kids develop healthy eating habits and bodies
- Adolescence – helping teens meet nutrient needs
- Adulthood – aging and factors that affect it
Cite three references other than the course text.
Include written speaker notes–include the specific remarks that you would use to explain the points made in your presentation.
Include a title slide that contains the title of your presentation and your name.
Include a title for each slide.
Include an introduction slide that previews the major points of your presentation.
Include a conclusion slide that summarizes your major points.
Include a slide that asks the audience for questions.
Include a reference slide with references in APA format.