Create a Benefits Plan
You are the Director of HR and have been tasked to offer a new employee an ideal benefits package. This new employee has been highly recruited by other organizations, but has selected yours. Design an overall benefits package that includes compensation and a specific benefits package. How will you select certain benefits? What is necessary and what is not?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 700 â€“ 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from the Grantham Library databases. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in the Grantham Library databases, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.