https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Liz https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png Liz2021-07-07 09:44:492021-07-07 09:44:49create a powerpoint 13
create a powerpoint 13
for this assignment you will create a powerpoint, where you must use graphs to make your point. The topic should be on construction trends.
“Create a powerpoint, where you must use graphs to make your point“.
Create a Persuasive PowerPoint Presentation with Graphs
- 6 Slides
- Title Slide
- Intro slide
- 3 Slides with Graphs
- Summary/Conclusion Slide
- Good organization:
- Intro topic
- Tell the Topic
- Summary slide at the end
- Backgrounds and fonts
- Visible to audience (font size, contrast with background)
- Outline format — just â€œbulletsâ€ (avoid long sentences)
- Relevant information that supports your objective/argument
- Graph Titles that instantly tell the viewer what the graph â€œmeansâ€. I should be able to read the title and know what the graph is telling me. Then, I can see the graph and â€œget itâ€.
- Fonts should be increased so that they are readable. Typically 16 is the smallest that people can see at a live presentation. Often times, the defaults in Powerpoint are much smaller, so you will have to adjust them!
- Use the appropriate Chart Type to best convey your information. Usually, the following is a good guideline:
- Pie Graphs are good for showing proportions
- Bar Graphs are good for showing comparisons between different categories and for showing change over time
- Line charts are good when you have lots of different categories OR you are trying to show trends
- You can use other types (there are about 10 different chart types, but the 3 above are the bread and butter ones that will work most easily