Dr. Jones is pleased with how you have proposed to collect data and how you will involve stakeholders in the process. Now she would like you to explain how program evaluation information will be shared with stakeholders.
Review this week’s Learning Resources, focusing on:
- Theory-driven evaluation and disseminating data to stakeholders
- Strategies used to communicate and disseminate information to stakeholders
Post the following as you might explain to your district supervisor, Dr. Jones:
- Describe the best way to successfully communicate program evaluation information to stakeholders in your educational setting.
- Distinguish between top-down and bottom-up approaches for disseminating information to stakeholders.
- Attached is my logic flow model of topic of interest
- Give specific examples for disseminating information for your specific program evaluation plan.
- Support your conclusions with two or more references to this week’s Learning Resources and/or scholarly sources within the last 5 years beyond the course material.
Resources to use:
Chen, H. T. (2015). Practical program evaluation: Theory-driven evaluation and the integrated evaluation perspective (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
Chapter 15, “Evaluation and Dissemination” (pp. 388–411)
Spaulding, D. T. (2014). Program evaluation in practice: Core concepts and examples for discussion and analysis (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Chapter 12,“An Evaluator-in-Training’s Work on a School Advocacy Program” (pp. 159–170)