Imagine you are a health care manager of a facility that will be moving into a new facility that is being renovated. You and your team have been asked to manage one of the internal environmental impacts, such as hazardous waste management, fire and safety management, disaster management, security management, or ADA guidelines in the facility being renovated.
Note: The term environmental does not relate to the outside environment, such as trees and animals.
As a team, research the standard operating procedures for the environmental impacts listed below and select one impact your team will focus on and manage during the renovation
Create a 3-4 Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that showcases your team’s facility to the investors. 150 words per minute is considered standard presentation speed. Your detailed speaker notes narration should be between 100-200 words
Include the following in your presentation:
- Consider the five project management process groups used in project management. Explain the role these process groups play as you incorporate the environmental impact your team selected in the renovation of the facility.
- Detail the steps in a Gantt chart for the environmental impact selected based on the five project management process groups.
- Explain the local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements for the environmental impact your team selected.
- Consider the agencies that may be involved in facility accreditation and how to get information from them to ensure compliance. (i.e., Community Health Accreditation Program, the Joint Commission, Accreditation Commission for Health Care Inc., etc.).
- Explain the standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the environmental impact your team selected and will implement in the renovated facility.
- Consider the stakeholders that may play a role in the SOPs.
- Describe and explain budget planning and cost estimates that will need to be considered for the environmental impact your team selected to incorporate in the renovation of the facility. Some category detail is expected.
Use and cite Hayward and at least 2 other peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes, and a references page
I will provide e-library access information. Please find reference in the e-library