HIV and Aids
1. What do the acronyms “AIDS” and “HIV” mean?
2. What are the known ways that AIDS is transmitted?
3. List the groups of people who are considered high risk with regards to AIDS.
4. List five ways that AIDS is not transmitted.
5. Briefly explain universal precautions and their use.
6. List four ways to guard against contracting AIDS.
7. How can CPR be administered safely?
8. Explain the primary prevention strategies for HCV.
9. What are the recommended steps in a Needlestick prevention program?
10. Give the reason that Hepatitis B (HBV) poses an even greater threat than HIV. Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted