- Identify a PATIENT CENTERED clinical topic in which you have an interest and one that requires nursing interventions to achieve improved patient outcomes.
- Describe why you have an interest in this clinical focus and why you believe it is relevant to nursing evidence-based practice.
- Discuss the specific steps you would use to conduct a literature review on that topic. What databases and what search criteria would you use, and why?
Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
Responses must be specific to each point in the discussion. i.e., number the response addressing point #1, point #2, and point #3.
Do not use quotes of any kind, but do provide citations to support statements and claims made.
Answer all discussion question points with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources (Scholarly sources… NOT internet sites).
5. No errors with APA format.
6. Consistently use Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
7. The initial post must at least 200 words. This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and references.