Develop a Business Proposal. Your paper must be six- to seven -pages in length (not including the title page, executive summary, and reference pages), formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and should demonstrate an understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, your own research, as well as the implications of new knowledge.
Focus of the Business Proposal
You will develop a business proposal persuading the senior management of your organization to initiate a change in processes, procedures, products, people, or structure based on events that are currently happening in your business environment (you may use a past experience). The paper must use at least three scholarly sources.
You will include an executive summary of your proposal for your CEO. Think of this as the coversheet of the proposal.
In addition to the written portion of this assignment, you must submit a PowerPoint presentation on your proposal. The presentation must include at least five slides and no more than 10 slides. The content must provide key information from the proposal. Your target audience will be your CEOs, managers, and co-workers. The presentation must look professional.
Writing the Business Proposal
The Business Proposal:
- Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages)and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.