The similarity of file should be under 20% in the plagiarism checker
To prepare for this assignment, review Figures 2.2 and 2.3 from your
textbook and the text relative to Porter’s Five Forces of Competition
framework. Consider the role of the following key forces of suppliers,
substitutes, buyers, and potential entrants.
- Select a Middle Eastern company of your choosing and assess the
power of each of five forces on that firm: that is, how powerful are the
buyers, suppliers, and substitutes? How formidable are the barriers to
entry and how intense is the rivalry among existing firms?
- Which of the forces has the biggest impact on the firm and why? What are the structural determinants impacting the firm?
- Focus on how you see your chosen company positioned in the market
vis-à-vis the five forces you have identified, and which recommendations
would you give to the firm’s management to improve their position in
relation to suppliers, buyers, barriers to entry, and competitors.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.