Revise my essay based on professor’s comments in the documents and rubric
Final Draft Requirements:
Your final draft should be 6-9 pages (probably 10-15 paragraphs). See attached rubric for further details.
Your final draft should include at least 4 texts by your essayist, and at least 3 outside texts (including dictionary definitions) that help you establish a context.
A successful final draft will include:
- a clear description of your chosen writer’s project;
- analysis of 4-5 texts by your writer;
- at least one context that helps your reader understand how your writer’s work connects to a broader cultural phenomenon or conversation (why does your writer’s project matter?);
- an interpretive argument that evaluates your writer’s vision and reveals your own perspective;
- clarity of sentence-level writing and thinking;
- a clear beginning, middle and end.