0 0 Liz Liz2022-04-06 16:38:222022-04-06 16:38:22MBA6100-Case-Study-CVP-Analysis
- The submission is to be one Excel file including the memo. You can type your memo in Word and copy it into your Excel spreadsheet or type the text submission directly into a text box in Excel. All parts should be included on one sheet.
- If any calculations are required, they must be shown. I will be able to review the Excel formulas in your worksheet.
- Utilize Excel formulas to the fullest extent possible.
- Do not round your dollar amounts but display all dollar amounts to the nearest dollar.
- Formatting counts. You MUST list all expenses on separate lines on your income statements. Do NOT combine expense amounts into two general categories. Your income statement should include a column for total dollars and a column for percent of sales.
- The case study answers must be clearly marked and easy to follow.