Review the requirements for the Portfolio Project. Prepare and submit a bibliography of research sources that you plan to use for the Portfolio Project. The bibliography should include at least six credible reference sources, including at least one peer-reviewed article from the CSU-Global Library. The bibliography entries must be formatted per the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
**please write part 2 on separate document **
Submit a paper that identifies and examines two distinct types of sentinel events that frequently occur in healthcare organizations. The error types that you select must be significantly different; for example, patient suicide and wrong-site surgery.
In writing this paper, you should consider and address (as necessary) the following:
- Identify, compare, and contrast the system factors that influence organizational performance.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the processes and techniques that can be used to investigate, prevent, and control these types of events now and in the future.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the measures that can be used to assess the performance of the organization and the risk management plan in this area as it relates to patient safety.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- Eight to 10 pages in length.
- Include at least six references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.