In this assignment, you will read and respond to the case study titled “Zappos Offers Insights to Other Businesses,” located on page 234 in your Boone and Kurtz textbook, Contemporary Marketing.
In a well-written paper, address the following:
- Describe the buyer-seller relationship between Zappos Insights and its business clients.
- Explain how would you classify the business market demand for Zappos Insights training?
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Support your answers with readings from Module 6 and at least three scholarly journal articles (at least one of which is peer-reviewed). The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these resources!
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Your paper must include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Your paper must be well written using excellent grammar and style techniques. Be concise. Be logical. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Rubric in the Module 6 Folder for more information on expectations for this assignment.