Overview of Internetworking
Assessment – Network requirement analysis and plan
Purpose of the assessment – This assignment is designed to assess students' knowledge and skills related to the following learning outcomes:
b. Explain human factors in achieving business and technical goals through planning and design.
c. Investigate and develop architectural internetworking design for the business and application domains.
Business case study: Choose one of the four business case studies provided in the appendix at page 5. The details of the case studies are also available in Moodle. You have to inform your instructor on the choice before starting to work on the assignment.
For a chosen business case, write a report on the following points:
a. Analyse and discuss the significance of internetworking for the chosen business case.
b. Discuss the process to incorporate user-centric design concept in your design.
c. Develop hardware requirements for a network with device specifications including series, model and features.
d. Draw architectural internetworking design for the business in Netsim.
Your report must include the following contents
• Project Scope
• User-centric design concept
• Project hardware requirements
– Name of the network device with manufacturer's name, series, model, features and ports
– Type of the cables
– Name of the server, PC with specification such as operating system, RAM, hard disk etc.
• Network Design in Netsim (You must not use packet tracer, or any other software!)
• Outcomes / benefits of the proposed design
• Limitations and conclusions.
Attachment:- Global Broadband – Case Study.rar