Subject of the presentation: Onychomycosis
Request: Youwill create a PowerPoint presentation on a primary care problem that is assigned to you by your professor (The given pathology is Onychomycosis).The PowerPoint presentation should be narrated using the Kaltura. The following information should be included:
- Present a fictional patient with the assigned medical condition to address all of the following:
- Describe the most commonly prescribed drugs for the assigned condition.
- Provide evidence by sharing clinical guidelines, research articles, or other scholarly materials to support your findings.
- Identify barriers to practice or issues related to the condition and the use of pharmacologic treatment, including potential issues related to cultural diversity and healthcare literacy
- Describe the expected outcomes for medication management, including expectations for follow up care.
- The overall presentation must meet the following requirements:
- Time: between 8-12 minutes total and no more than 15 slides (no less than 10 slides excluding cover and reference page)
- Citations should be provided at the bottom of slides
- A full reference list should be included in APA format on the final slide.
- Additionally, you will create five (5) multiple choice questions derived from your presentation content. Include the questions on a slide in your presentation, but DO NOT provide the answers. Instead, you will provide the answers to these by submitting a separate word document.
I also attached the rubric. Please check it as it clearly states what should be discussed at each point. All the elements needs to be included in order for the presentation to be valid and graded by the professor.