https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Liz https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png Liz2023-03-16 23:58:052023-03-16 23:58:05PR psychology
Jane, a military psychologist, wants to examine two types of treatments for depression in a group of military personnel who have suffered the loss of their legs. She has only 20 men to work with.
- What would be the best research design for the study and why?
- What are some issues that Jane needs to consider before starting the study?
- What is a longitudinal study? What are the benefits and challenges associated with a longitudinal study?
- Using the internet find two peer-reviewed articles (one that has used a between study design and one that has used a within study design) Summarize both of these articles. Make sure you discuss the research design specifically.
- Explain what practice and carryover effects are in the context of the within subjects design study that you found. What steps did the researchers take to reduce these effects?
*Please find attachments*