As employment costs continue to escalate, it is
incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal
operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end,
your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses,
Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
Prepare a SWOT analysis in one of the following formats:
- A 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation,
- A comparison table in a maximum of 1,050 words, or
- A maximum 1,050-word written analysis in Microsoft® Word.
Examine the following:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the
principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite a minimum of two references for the four content areas taken from a business or legal resource.