Assignment 4: Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity, Part 4
Due Week 9 and worth 220 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the practicality of union presence in your selected agency and recommend at least two (2) reasons why the agency should or should not have union representation. (Title this section The Agency and Unions)
- Evaluate the opportunity of privatization in your selected agency and recommend at least two (2) reasons why the agency should or should not privatize its services. (Title this section The Agency and Privatization)
- Analyze at least two (2) of the agency’s policies, procedures, and / or plans regarding pensions. (Title this section Employee Pension Plans)
- Assess the agency’s approach to productivity and performance evaluation. (Title this section Productivity and Performance Evaluation)
- Recommend at least three (3) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of productivity and performance evaluation. (Title this section Recommendations for Improving Productivity and Performance Evaluation)
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. (Include no more than one (1) non-government Website)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.