200 words minimum. NO PLAGIARISM! References cited.
THIS IS NOT A ESSAY OR PAPER…SIMPLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
THE TIME LIMIT IS MANDATORY!
Chapter 5 question
1. What criminal penalties can result from failure to follow the regulatory and licensing processes?
2. What level of due process is required for the imposition of penalties or the termination of licensure by governmental authority?
3. Name four common circumstances in which a security officer might be criminally charged.
4. Discuss, in depth, the standards outlining the right to use force in self-protection.
5. In the protection of property, force is not a favored exercise. Explain.
6. Defendants in criminal cases initiated by the private security industry have few
procedural rights. Explain.
7. Are Miranda rights required in cases that involve private security?
Identify and explain a specific criminal act. Present all pertinent information to clearly relate how the act can be specifically related to individuals in the security industry.
Discuss and analyze how a failure to follow administrative requirements can result in criminal liability. Provide precise examples to prove your analysis.