Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Part 1: Summative Discussion Board
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- Identify 2–3 concepts from the course that you are able to say helped you the best in understanding the supply chain and logistics.
- Has this course given you tangible considerations that you can apply in your life?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format.
Part 2: Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.