Choose one of the following three films to watch: Rosemary’s Baby (1968) The Exorcist (1973) The Omen (1976) Then using the philosophy, history and cultural approaches conduct a film analysis that discusses how the film you chose reflects the growing tens
- Paper should be 3-5 pages long double spaced using 12 point font in either Times New Roman or Calibri
- Formatting should follow MLA formatting guidelines as outlined at Purdue OWL and the MLA guidelines provided in the Syllabus & Course Info section.
- You must use at least 2 scholarly sources for your paper (if you have questions on how to determine scholarly sources see the Evaluating Sources library guide)
- All papers should be saved as a .doc, .docx or as a .PDF
- Papers are to be uploaded to the Turnitin link.