Assignment 2: Article Critique
practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical
calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of
statistical techniques related to real-world applications. You might not
become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your
profession but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will
be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which
will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims
made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to factorial ANOVA.
- Review the Article Critique Assignment Guide in the Walden Library, listed in the Week 2 Learning Resources.
the Walden Library for a quantitative article that applies
factorial analysis of variance. Note that sometimes these are referred
to as “two-way ANOVAs.”
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Why did the authors select factorial ANOVA in the research?
- Do you think this test was the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
Note ALL AREAS MUST BE CITED AND REFERENCED IN APA
I am attaching an example please use an article of your choosing thanks